One of my favorite, incredibly simple recipes, is 2 ingredient..homemade bagels 🥯 AND YES, it’s as easy as it sounds.
1 cup self rising flour
3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
Optional: 1 egg for egg wash
Optional: seasoning/toppings (I chose everything but the bagel seasoning and garlic powder)
1. In a large bowl, mix flour and Greek yogurt
2. Add heavy pinch of salt and knead until fully combined dough forms
3. Form into 4 small/medium sized bagels
4. Place in air fryer (be sure to grease bottom so it doesn’t stick)
TIP: these can also be baked for 20-22 minutes on 350 F – and 450 for last 4 minutes until golden
5. Brush tops of bagels with egg wash (just a whisked egg) and sprinkle on toppings of choice – I used EBB and garlic powder
6. Air fry on 350 F for 10 minutes, flipping the bagels halfway through
7. Remove from air fryer. Slice and enjoy warm!