This post is going to be focused on these HOMEMADE AIR FRIED chicken tenders that are seriously restaurant quality. 👏🏼
6 chicken tenders
2 slices toast
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1. Toast bread
2. Add bread, onion powder and Italian seasoning to blender (makes bread crumbs)
3. Add 2 eggs and whisk to bowl A
4. Add breadcrumbs to bowl B
5. Dip chicken tender into eggs, then into breadcrumbs and than place into air fryer
6. Repeat with all chicken tenders
7. Air fry for 10 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and coating is golden brown
8. Let cool and serve with your favorite side!
Speaking of sides, this quinoa mixture is just 2 cups cooked quinoa, 3 cups spinach, 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion, 2 tbsp stir fry sauce, and 1/4 cup chopped green onion!