ANOTHER batch of banana chocolate chip cookies (this might be a cry for help at this point) 😅 I have made these 10x this past year and these…by far.. turned out the fluffiest 🍪
1 mashed banana
1/2 cup vegetable oil (or melted coconut oil, I ran out)
2/3 cup coconut sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/3 cup wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
2/3 cup Enjoy Life Foods mini chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, mash the banana
2. Stir in vegetable/coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and egg yolk. Combine well.
3. Mix in flour and baking soda
4. Fold in chocolate chips
5. Scoop into balls on greased baking sheet. Leave about 1 inch around each cookie. They will expand!
6. Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes
7. Let cool and enjoy..these are really the bomb 💣