PUMPKIN. CHOCOLATE CHIP. COOKIES 🎃 Spooky season is HERE! But no fall is complete without 1000 different pumpkin treats right?!! 🍪
1 cup pumpkin purée
3/4 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 cups wheat flour
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
(Optional) 1/2 cup Enjoy Life dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Mix pumpkin purée, coconut sugar, melted coconut oil, egg, and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix well.
3. Slowly add flour. Than toss in cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and baking soda
4. Scoop onto a greased baking sheet about 1 inch apart. The cookies don’t expand much.
5. Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until fully cooked!
6. Let cool and enjoy! This recipe makes about 40 small cookies 🍪